• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Minimap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello people,,

I'll get straight to the point:
I want to change the In-game minimap,,
I dont want any posts: Import a picture and rename it to blah blah,,
Cause that would change the Loading screen Minimap,, =)

Thanks!:grin:

-Yixx,,-

Level 16
So if i import the same 2 times, and rename 1 your name, and the other one to the one needed for loading-preview, it works? =D,,

@ Xiliger: Read the first post =P, the In-game, so Not the loading screen (^_~)

Im gonna try this afternoon =D,, oh, it should also be 256x256?

Level 12
I don't get why do you tell us "I don't know how to do it, don't tell me how to do it" ? :D

Because
I dont want any posts: Import a picture and rename it to blah blah,,
Cause that would change the Loading screen Minimap,, =)
You see bold? You have an answer to your question in your own question :).

To get the loading screen, download loadingscreen.mdx somewhere around here and rename your blp to FullScreen.blp, you get a loading screen.
To get the minimap preview before the game is started (to the right of the list of players) import 256x256 blp and rename it to war3mapPreview.blp.
To get the minimap in game import 256x256 blp and rename it to war3mapMap.blp (as EoW told you, so rep him and stop being stubborn :)).

Level 16
Ok, you are right about that, i shouldnt have said that i didnt want you to import me,, but i said it because my first intention was to change through triggers, later on (5 mins later) i found out i didnt need triggers,,

About the loadingscreen, i know, about the map preview, i know, about the minimap, i know (now xD)

Thnx all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.