• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] About "locust units"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello folks! :grin:

I'm currently working on a fortress map, and I had the idea to place some "locust units" (y'know, the units like "Locust"... you can't select them and they don't appear on the minimap) in order to create "fleshy" corpses (like in the picture).

Thing is, in order to "kill" them and force them to stay laying on the floor, I had to play their death animation (if I killed them with the "Kill" trigger, they would have been turned to skull). But for some strange reason, I can't kill 'em all ( :grin: ) with only one trigger (pick every unit blah blah blah play death animation lol lol lol) -__-. I'm forced to select EVERY one of them and "Play (I.E. footman) death animation". There'll probably be a hundred of locust units in the map, and I don't want to repeat the same line so many times.

Can somebody help me ? And what do you think of the little bit of the map shown in the picture ? I thank you in advance. :wink:

(PS: sorry if my English is bad, I'm belgian)

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.