• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minimap Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can anyone please create a minimap picture (you know when you load the game you see the minimap) for my RPG eternal reckoning orpg using this picture with silver text saying Eternal Reckoning ORPG? :D +rep if you can
:ogre_hurrhurr:

Attachments

• 1099436334_mon...cool.jpg
    1099436334_mon...cool.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Level 14
Level 11
Inside World Editor, load the Import Manager under the Module menu. Click on File, Import and open the TGA file that you have created. Now you need to change the custom path. Double click the item inside the import manager, and check the box that says Use Custom Path. Change the path to "war3mapPreview.tga" with nothing before it and proper case.
P.S IT SHOULD BE A TGA NOT BLP

Level 9
i converted it to tga and it still didnt work even with the right path, what do guiez? I knew all the stuff i think its just not the right size and file type.

Edit: Silly me, i forgot i had "hide minimap" checked in the options menu, big mistake guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.