• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need picture for minimap preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm working on a map project, the map is called The Unkillable Unit. I need a new minimap picture preview for it though because every picture I create, this website ruins it making it garbage. Want proof? Look for a map called Mortar Wars on here. I changed that picture 3 times, 2 times with size, and once with an entirely different picture.

At anyrate, here is the picture I have right now for the map.

I need something that shows an infernal, with text underneath (or above) that shows the name of the game.

I have gotten poor comments about the picture and some good ones. It is not a bad nor good picture, but it will do if I cannot replace it.

If anyone would be so kind to provide a newer picture instead of the one I have made, please post a download link. I need a picture that will fit in the minimap preview but will also not get scrambled on this website.

If you would like to edit the current picture I have to improve it, feel free to do so.

Level 16
Finished converting.

256x256 tga file.

I'm changed picture a bit. Theme is still same.

Screenshot:
55487d1243345944-need-picture-for-minimap-preview-prewiev.jpg

Attachments

• War3MapPreview.tga
    192 KB · Views: 76
  • Prewiev.JPG
    Prewiev.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.