• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minimap Icon need image and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
---------I will +rep-------------------------

I need two things, first one is how to create my minimap icon and second thing is that i need an image of a Human Shield and Cross Swords for my minimap icon, feel free to sign your name on the image.

Level 16
bout creating minimap,
You have to create 256x256 or 128x128 .tga or .blp image.

When you finish, import your image and se it's path to: war3mapPreview.tga

Maybe you can use standard human campaign preview.
62338d1249541506-minimap-icon-need-image-and-help-blizz.jpg

Attachments

• Blizz.JPG
    Blizz.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 952
Level 7
ok so I saved that attachment and imported it into world editor, changed the file name to war3mapPreview.tga and it doesnt work :/ it still shows up as my normal mini map in the hosting part :/ someone please explain what i did wrong?

Level 1
ok so I saved that attachment and imported it into world editor, changed the file name to war3mapPreview.tga and it doesnt work :/ it still shows up as my normal mini map in the hosting part :/ someone please explain what i did wrong?

Bloodbane7, that is the same problem that I have, I know that this post will probably not help you at all, but I have looked everywhere and all they say is just to make it into .tga form and then change the file name to war3mapPreview.tga. So its probably something we are doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.