• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MiniAuras (6)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A number of simple auras.
Small filesizes & simplicity.

Keywords:
Mini, Aura, Simple, Alliance, Regeneration, Damage, Magic
Reviews
07:41, 12th Jun 2009 Hawkwing: All resources have been rejected.

M

07:41, 12th Jun 2009
Hawkwing: All resources have been rejected.

Level 16
Mind if I BUMP?

And BTW, there is a problem.
Just about anybody can recolor a skin or change a few vertices on a model.
Large portions must be changed to be of any significant use of uploading.
If someone spams recolors that everyone can make, then wouldn't it be rejected since if somebody ever needed it, they could just recolor it? And don't try saying to me "Well, what if they can't access BLP/MDX files?" Well then they can download a converter/model viewer in seconds!

So thats what I respond to what not.
Good day, sir!

Level 26
they were rejected because they were very simple recolors of 1 simple particle emitter emitting ingame textures.... not very useful, the animation itself was rather fast and annoying. I have NO idea why this pack is still here :/ whether or not you think the models were passable or not doesnt matter, a model has to be approved before it is in a pack.

Level 16
they were rejected because they were very simple recolors of 1 simple particle emitter emitting ingame textures.... not very useful, the animation itself was rather fast and annoying. I have NO idea why this pack is still here :/ whether or not you think the models were passable or not doesnt matter, a model has to be approved before it is in a pack.

Bedlam states all.