• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Mini Wars Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Not bad video. Ragnaros, but remember, its just a teaser, so he dont need to show almost anything. At first I was like, hm cant see anything here except fighting... but then its just a teaser. And it not bad teaser. 7.5/10 from me. :D

Level 12
Look, I must admit you something:

Im not that good at introducing my map, but it looks much better if you try it! I don't know how to get people to play my map on Hive, since you are with high criteria (I always give some pictures, information, but you know..)

And yeah, the map is under construction for one year!

Level 6
Its hard to introduce a map that excites hive's users... I also tried to make some map concepts but nobody replied >.<

Its all about luck, if your thread begins to get a lot replies then you got it!

To have popularity with your map you'll have to host your map in Hive's forums, just talk with ralle or something o_O I don't know how it works, sorry.

Level 13
In my honoust oppinion, it looks just like another DoTa sorta map to me.

Your terrain from what I could see, is very plain, almost no deform, some texturing and limited doodads.

you see all those units running around, and some hero's bashing eachother from different teams, but it feels very alike to dota, and barely saw anything that I would call "Inovative".

Level 11
WEll there are some DotA things inside, that I dont like... tho there is one great idea here. And its 1 lane, so its direct combat, its like mini arena an around are bosses and neutral mobs. So my suggestion would be to make more ways around and litle larger terran, so you can come from back to you enemies. But this is off topic. Teaser is ok, only flat terrain there...

Status
Not open for further replies.