• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mini-Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
What is really "Mini-Moderator?"
I found it like this :

Mini Moderators - Vote for approval
Click here to cast your vote on whether or not this model should be approved. (Thumbs Up) (Thumbs Down)

Can someone tell me what does this do, why did I (or many people or even all people?) be a Mini-Moderator or it is shown to all users?... I'm Confusing myself...

Note : It's not like I don't want to be IT, but I just want to ask.....

Last edited:
Mmmm... But if everybody has it its kinda pointless. If ya like a map you can rate it normally.
It would probably be better if people with more than (e.g. 25) rep could have a mini-mod vote & if (e.g. 10) Mini.mods have voted thumbs up the resource gets approved.

But the Staff have probably thought this through and the current sistem is probably logic and fair, i hope. Would be cool if someone could shed some light on this or post the link to the thread where this is explained.
Thx,
communist_orc

Level 35
Mmmm... But if everybody has it its kinda pointless. If ya like a map you can rate it normally.
It would probably be better if people with more than (e.g. 25) rep could have a mini-mod vote & if (e.g. 10) Mini.mods have voted thumbs up the resource gets approved.

It's not the rep that counts, it's who counts the reps.

Now, seriously, I doubt that rep should be the one making difference between people, you can have 20 rep, even if you are a complete retard. Also, with this mentality, we could bring back promoted mini-mods too, and it would be more reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.