• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minas Tirith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi.
Are someone of you guys makeing a Minas Tirith please tell me when you are finnished i would love to test it for you. please

-McFluffin

Level 3
A few friends and I are working on a campaign, it will involve Minas Tirith at the beginning and the end, both with great battles. We'll have a demo out shortly for everyone to test.

Level 3
I am currently in the process of creating a Minas Tirith map, it is a DotA/Aos style of playing, one hero for you to play. corrisponds correctly to the book as much as it can, all custom spells (Accept for NPC heros) all custom icons for spells and heros, custom models and or skins for most heros. Heros include (good) Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, Gandalf, Eomer, Imrahil, Eowyn, Beregond. For evil, Witchking, Haradrim Mumakil Commander, Gothmog Lt. of Morgul

Status
Not open for further replies.