• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minas Tirith

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-This is a cinematics of The battle for Minas Tirith..[The lord of the Rings].Of course, it do not and cannot micmic all the fimls.
-You can see the best scene of this famous battle in about 5 minutes which took me 24 hours to have it done.
-Press ESC to exit any time.
-Comment me at: [email protected]
Contents

Minas Tirith (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected VGsatomi: Approved. Nice cinimatic. Good detailing. However, you have GOT to cut the play volume of the recorded sounds in half. Its LOUD.

M

ap0: Rejected

VGsatomi: Approved. Nice cinimatic. Good detailing. However, you have GOT to cut the play volume of the recorded sounds in half. Its LOUD.

Level 3
this is a good idea i guess or w.e but i gotta say that ur lines that u type and the actually speech that is given is TOTALLY WRONG! u can look up the speech from some sites u know and just copy/paste... but yeh redo ur lines... also i dislike the attack troll skin... the ogre with 2 heads is better then a giant tauren...

Level 11
i enjoyed watching that, especially since their was actual dialog from the movie. however the written text was comepletly wrong in almost every text box. good thing about that thou was that because u had the actual sound, i diddnt even look at it much.

but twords the end u had way to many trolls i think, because we just saw a ton of orcs.

also at the end you notice when the rohirrium charge they move, stop, move, stop. to fix that put in a trigger, so that when u get to those last scenes of the rohirrium army, kill all the other units on the map. this way the horses will run smooth, clean, and it will look much more awsome.

other then that it was enjoyable, good job.

Level 6
Good good, i also had a bit of the problem with the words, for people who are hearing impeared as my friend is it can get them confused as to what is being said, such as "fight now" which should be ride now, nd many many others such as fire when gandalf said volley. Oh well...