• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Microsoft Visual C++ Problem with Magos Model Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys a little problem here with model editor. I open the model editor and load some models to edit, but whenever I open up material manager, node manager, etc this was always freaking me out
Problem.jpg
. Everybody, do you know what to do?

See writhziden's post in this:
http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...-r6002-floating-point-support-not-loaded.html
It is not just an error with Magos' Model Editor. People get that error in all sorts of programs. You can google the error and get a lot of responses. IMO, first try what is said in the thread I linked above. If that fails, then I suppose you can try a registry repair/cleaner since some people have reported that it fixed the issue.

EDIT: Hell_Master beat me to the post. :)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It is having problem loading the floating point libraries. As such when it comes to running floating point code it is unable to as the libraries are not loaded. Yeh that was obvious from the message...

Either the program was compiled incorrectly or you are missing library files. Just reinstall all the library files and it should hopefully work.

Avoid registry fixing programs as they often cause more problems than they fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.