• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metroid models request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could someone plz make me a few models from metroid prime 2?
ones i need right now: Inglet (small ing) Warrior ing (bigger ing) and emperor ing (if possible make a differant emperor ing model to simulate all three stages of the fight (tentacles, then cocoon, then giant ing)) Thanks
Also if u get any ideas for models that resemble ing or any black insect like creature feel free to send me those too. Thanks!
Send all models too [email protected]

Level 2
I got some of the models i need just dont know where to find the rest...suckily most of the models i have are ones that come with WE and just sorta resemble the real thing...like im useing a space fel orc as samus. The map is in progress. Its terraining and start locations are finished i just need a couple of models for the finished product.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Finished product...? Terrain and models do not make a map... What kind of map is this?

Level 2
im interested in what kind of metroid map you are making because i am making an arena kind of map and i have models of samus and samus's ship and icons for weapons and i have made an alright beam system

-Good Luck

(AND DONT STEAL MY IDEA!!!)

Level 2
Its an RPG type map and supposed to be (to an extent) a replica of metroid prime 2 but with harder boss fights. By that i mean more strategy involved. And as far as the bug map goes, once i realized that this site doesnt support WoW models, i switched to a diff idea and started a metroid based map.

Level 45
So, you havnt actually started the map? dude, ask for models when you have actually made somethign playable (no.. not trying to be offensive) im just saying work on the map first rather than thinking models are needed first, just use wc3 models and when your nearly finished the map just replace them with the models you want if you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.