• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A small request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Im working on a single player RPG series called Legend of Dungeons the rest of the map is finished but it feels like the final boss isnt a final boss it feels like it needs a nice model. Being the normal red dragon from WC3 but with movement type foot just doesnt fit. Anyways on to the model info. I want the model to be similar to the grand dragon from FFXI

http://www.rpgeternity.altervista.org/immaginiff9/GrandDragonff9.gif

with a bit less polys of course. Idc what size u make it but if u cant pick out a size for yourself then make it relatively the same size as one of the larger fewood rock spires (variation 7) Include a fly and walk animation if possible.
This isnt a BIG requirement but it would be nice, just if anybody has (however long it takes to make) hours and feels like modeling lol.
Thanks in advance :) (if this isnt enough info let me know what u need to know and ill edit it into this post)
send any finished models to

[email protected]

Last edited:
Level 19
I suggest using one of Werewulf's models which just need a reskin.
Those dragons can walk over the ground and are good enough to use.
I would post the link, but it seems that wc3campaigns is down or that my internet doesn't work properly. Anyway, Before using the model or reskinning it, u, or the one that is going to reskin it should ask first premission for it.

Level 45
yeah they have flying, or u can just use triggers to swap the model with a war3 dragon if you dislike it, and i kinda dislike those dragon models..like iv already said...alot of probs but meh..
heres the link:
http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=84773&highlight=dragon
and sorry bout the wings, the normals got screwed up and i dont have the milkshape file of it, and im too lazy to fix that shit. so, dont judge me on that model, tis old...

Level 8
Great models, perfect for what i need! Just one thing. Every time the dragon moves (if hes flying) his animation resets to walking. How can i fix this? NOTE: I did make him do his fly animation with triggers if there is a way to change this plz tell me. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.