• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Spell] Metamorphosis gets cancelled by casting Mirror Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello people..
as from the title i do really need help:vw_wtf::vw_death:
well am creating a map for me XD
and would like to use the illidian abilities like in Dota in some like v6.62
where he had ability 2 as mirror image and ability 3 as metrapolisis
well the problem is that when i added the methrapolisis ability or i dunno what exactly its called and then added a mirror image
in game when i use the Demon hunter ability <<< when terror beca:goblin_wtf:mes black ranged deamon and then i use the mirror image .. the hero is restored to his basic shape and then the mirror images are created .. so when terror is a demon the mirror image ability does not work and i want it to work .. can u help me please ?
if i would be afk and not answer you please e-mail me at :fp::fp::fp: [email protected]
please i need it badly:grin:

Level 33
Item Illusion ability does not include in the GUI Command (the Issue Order Target Unit)
You must give the item to a dummy unit, and order that dummy unit to use the item on your Caster, that's it.

• Hero - Use Item On A Unit
You can also use its Order Code, which is the:

• Custom script: call IssueTargetOrderById(caster, 852274, target)

Level 5
Item Illusion ability does not include in the GUI Command (the Issue Order Target Unit)
You must give the item to a dummy unit, and order that dummy unit to use the item on your Caster, that's it.

• Hero - Use Item On A Unit
You can also use its Order Code, which is the:

• Custom script: call IssueTargetOrderById(caster, 852274, target)

so i must make a dummy unit and give it the item...order it to use the item on a my hero and there it goes i have illusions of the desired hero ?
sorry for being noob but i am XD

Level 5
i tried it and it ddnt work exactly as i want
i mean it makes only one illusion of the caster as well as i am using this
-A Unit Begins Casting An Ability
-Ability Being Cast Equals to Mirror Image
-Creat 1 DummyUnit at Position of Casting unit
-issue last created unit to illusion casting unit
-wait 3 seconds
-remove last created unit
for the wait i dont want it to be MUI as only 1 hero uses it and only 1 player can control this hero.
so i dont need MUI
oh yeah and when it makes a copy of Deamon hunter the ability Mirror image Works and then i go back to point 0 where i lose my heroes ulti and have 1 illusion of what he was a second ago ! please help me.. its the only thing i need and i go in peace XD

Level 11
i tried it and it ddnt work exactly as i want
i mean it makes only one illusion of the caster as well as i am using this
-A Unit Begins Casting An Ability
-Ability Being Cast Equals to Mirror Image
-Creat 1 DummyUnit at Position of Casting unit
-issue last created unit to illusion casting unit
-wait 3 seconds
-remove last created unit
for the wait i dont want it to be MUI as only 1 hero uses it and only 1 player can control this hero.
so i dont need MUI
oh yeah and when it makes a copy of Deamon hunter the ability Mirror image Works and then i go back to point 0 where i lose my heroes ulti and have 1 illusion of what he was a second ago ! please help me.. its the only thing i need and i go in peace XD

don't do WAITS!!!!
Use
  • Unit - Add a 60.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Triggering unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.