• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metamorphosis colors messing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm really lost on this one. Basically I have a unit, then at a certain level it gains the Metamorphosis ability to evolve permanently.

Now, it was working all fine and good. But then all of a sudden, it messes up. Everything transfers when Metamorphosis and all the proper stats change, but the color from the original unit stays... So I have a purple unit and when it evolves the evolution is purple too, even though in the Object Editor it is not that.

Sooo yeah I'll post my map to download if its some problem beyond my newbstakes.

Level 4
Well, that works, but its difficult to transfer x/255 into x/100. Gotta x2.5 everything. I guess I'll have to use this unless theres another way. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.