• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Merging -> Annimations Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, im pretty new to modeling and ive runinto a problem i hope somebody can help me with.
I moved a head from one model and removed all but the head from aonther and then used mangos geoset merger to merge them. It all looks fine as long as its in the unannimated stance. im at work so cant ss but anyways when i do the animations the head doesnt move at all. Im wondering if anybody know how i can get the head i merged to move as if it were the origonal head.
By the way i was using the wc3 model editor but i also downloaded gmax so if you could let me know which is easier ide apreciate it.

Thanks
-Reignier-

Level 1
Yea its oinkerwingle my bad. Anyways on the merger i select the head bone. I even tried a few different bones and nothing worked. Is there a way i can work with just the bones and not the rest of the model?

But yea i must have missed a step somewhere because all i did was take two models and scale everything i didnt want to 0 then used the geoset merger. Ill keep trying when i get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.