• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merged Hunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This great warrior was once a human death hunter. While ona quest with his comrads, he came upon a well of blood, greedily, he drank the blood to make him more powerful. He was instantly knocked into a state of uncoscisnous, as he awoke 400 years later, he was a submerged her between a troll, and a Death hunter

-Give Credits to Me
-Enjoy
Contents

Merged Hunter (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: I fail to see even WHAT this is, and why someone would need this

M

THE_END: I fail to see even WHAT this is, and why someone would need this

Level 2
Wow...this is....uh something. He's about as demonic and evil as a box full of kittens. If I saw this coming at me, I'd just bust his skinny ankles out and it'd be all over. Remove the ninja mask, the little white skull, and make him beefier. As is I give it a 2 out 5. Keep trying and you can easily get a 4. And work on your english when telling a story.

That is all.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled flaming.

Level 11
This looks oddly like an evil rat/human hybrid in the screenshot... :? . He really is way to skinny and it would look better if the head and body were the same color. 2/5

Level 7
too bad the skin didnt look as good as the description you should work more on the skin than the description

Level 2
...what the HELL is this crap?

Not great. Skin is pathetic. What else can be said?

1/10.

now, iw anna know what model/skin lord finfarin's avatar is from...sweet, a flamy thing.

Level 11
My avatar is the Firelord a new neutral hero that's gonna be in the next patch. :) It's a fire elemental.More details are on battle.net...including it's kicka$$ abilities!!