• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merchants and Conquerors v.1.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Conquer a village and let it grow up to fight against your enemies
Contents

Merchants and Conquerors v.1.6 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hmm... I see you put alot of effort in this map,but I must reject it. Man everything is on Deutch language. This is English-only site. Okay I can approve some comment on other lauguage but this you must translate on English. Only in...

M

MasterHaosis: Hmm... I see you put alot of effort in this map,but I must reject it. Man everything is on Deutch language. This is English-only site. Okay I can approve some comment on other lauguage but this you must translate on English. Only in Submitter's Description:Conquer a village and let it grow up to fight against your enemies.
Man everything else is in Deutch language, and as I can see in comments noone of users can understand nothing about map, not just description, ALL YOUR MAP IS IN DEUTCH LANGUAGE ! So man, status is rejected until you made English version! No man I am not English or American, but man we must follow rules, I as map resource moderator can't accept it. So send me PM about further questions, or when you made English version, so I should test again and approve.
[REJECTED]

Level 3
This looked like a good map but really cant attempt to play it well until there a english translation.