• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MEOWMagnataur.blp

The series this skin belongs to is called MEOW. Yes, the sound a cat makes. It stands for Mechanically Engineered Organic Weapon. That basically is a beast that has had machinery implanted into its body. Don't be confused, it isn't a robot. Just an enhanced creature. That's why parts of his body is still showing underneath the armour. MEOW's are living, breathing, creatures.

This is the fourth and final skin in the series. I decided to make something big and epic for the finale. So I did a magnataur.

Please give credit if used and do not edit without my permission.

Comments are appreciated.

Keywords:
Magnataur, MEOW, Cyborg, Mecha.
Contents

MEOW Magnataur (Texture)

Reviews
15:20, 21st Oct 2008 Dan van Ohllus: I'm personally not very fond of the graybrown metal parts, but I like what you did with the hair. The skin is overall good enough to get an approval due to having a decent quality.

M

15:20, 21st Oct 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
I'm personally not very fond of the graybrown metal parts, but I like what you did with the hair.

The skin is overall good enough to get an approval due to having a decent quality.

Level 3
Don't be confused, it isn't a robot. Just an enhanced creature.

Called Cyborg duuuh >->

and for on topic, I love these MEOW guys :D But I think you should do something with the .. Horns? Antlers? Wish I was english. Anyway, they could use some metal texturing.

Level 7
Called Cyborg duuuh >->

and for on topic, I love these MEOW guys :D But I think you should do something with the .. Horns? Antlers? Wish I was english. Anyway, they could use some metal texturing.

Um no actually it is called a MEOW... The term cyborg refers to anything that is partly mechanical and biological. This however, isn't anything... duuuh...

Level 8
There is Hawkwing for you. Great skin, as I would expect from you. The colores don't really strike me as Mechanical, but still awesome job. 4/5