• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Meld Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I dont know how to make meld skill , its like Shadow meld but its active skill and can use at day . Any one can help me :cry:
When it goes into effect, show the purple aura on top of Lanaya and play the sound. Then create a trigger (1) to be called whenever a unit is attacked, when Lanaya dies, when Lanaya finishes casting a spell or periodically every 0.2 seconds. Then save "Hero" (Lanaya), "x""y" (Lanaya's position) and force Lanaya to use the Hold Position command.

(1): Recovers "Hero", "x", "y" from the cache, now if this was called because Lanaya died or because Lanaya finished casting a spell or because a unit was attacked and the attacker was Lanaya and the enemy wasn't an ally (1*) do: if it wasn't called because Lanaya has died and the dying unit is not an structure (WTF?) then call (2), forcefully remove the Meld buff from Lanaya (B08K) and destroy this trigger. If this trigger was called because Lanaya has died or because she finished casting a spell, destroy this trigger. If (1*) wasn't true and it wasn't called because a unit was attacked (aka if this was called because the periodic event) if "Hero"'s X position is different to "x" or "Hero"'s Y position is different to "y", forcefully remove the meld buff (B08K) and destroy this trigger.

Level 13
There's a nuetral hostile hero skill called channel with instant (no target) option. Thats what he's refering to.

If I'm wrong, then just find a channel skill like Starfall and set the Targets Allowed to be empty, remove the buffs and damage or set them to 0. Thinking about it, that may be more likely what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.