• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to change Shadow Meld (Item)'s Hide description?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
In my map I use a shadow meld item that is different from Cloak of the Shadows. It automatically creates a passive spell for the hero that manipulates the Shadow Meld. I can successfully changed the spell's icon, however, I can't seem to find the source of the ability text, the one that says:

Hide (I)
Stops the hero with Cloak of Shadows from auto-acquiring enemies, allowing it to remain unseen.
During nighttime units with Shadowmeld will also stop auto-acquiring enemies.

Since the item is not called Cloak of Shadows, I want to change this text to the name of my item, however, there is no such text anywhere in the editor. I looked up the Item and Ability information, all other abilities called "Shadow Meld" (or "Hide", of which there are none), none of which seem to apply the text and I don't see a relevant text in Game Interface either.

bugy_.png

Any idea on how to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.