• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Megaman X

Megaman X

Made by Afronight_76
Based on RDZ's Xantomere model.
Face by Black_Stan

Repaired by General Frank

Keywords:
megaman mega man
Contents

Megaman X (Model)

Megaman X (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-30-07] Model works and performs well.
Level 3
Modeler PLEASE READ

I do not like this model. And I will tell you why. It simply is not mega man X. I will clarify. Play the old megaman X games. Look how he moves. He dashes on 1 knee or he RUNS. This model... shuffles forward. And the attack animation is so... not megaman x style. When he shoots he doesnt just bring his X-buster up with 1 arm and let fire. He braces for kickback, placing his other hand on top of the blaster to keep it from moving upward to throw off his aim. With as much time as I am sure it took to create the model and the textures, I implore you to finish it by taking the time to do some quality animations as well.

Level 5
Not actually any useful for WarCraft, even if you made more, you would have to make a lot, including buildings, terrain and doodads.. Therefor - I put a mark of unusefulness on this and give it a 3/5

:ugly:

I"M WATCHING YOU

For your bad comment..

5/5..I like it..Ehem..MEGAMAN IS AK ID MEGAMANX IS NOT A KID :mad:

Good job for the model..It looks nice!..+REP

I hope theres a -Rep in here so i can do it for Rochon

atomic..Its hard to animate dontcha !

Last edited:
Level 23
I do not like this model. And I will tell you why. It simply is not mega man X. I will clarify. Play the old megaman X games. Look how he moves. He dashes on 1 knee or he RUNS. This model... shuffles forward. And the attack animation is so... not megaman x style. When he shoots he doesnt just bring his X-buster up with 1 arm and let fire. He braces for kickback, placing his other hand on top of the blaster to keep it from moving upward to throw off his aim. With as much time as I am sure it took to create the model and the textures, I implore you to finish it by taking the time to do some quality animations as well.
This model was made THREE YEARS AGO.

This model was based on an animation set THAT WAS NOT TAILORED FOR IT.

The "attack" and "spell" sequences were originally PUNCHES, NOT GUNFIRE.

These animations were made THREE YEARS AGO, when I WAS SHITE AT IT.

Level 1
Excelent model, fantastic!
Nice job!
But the skin is quite purple, make it more blue will be nicer.
Look this...
mega_man_Maverick_Hunter_X_061205.jpg
xandzero.jpg
xpw8.jpg

I think the foot should be bit wider, compare to the picture and the model.
I think the model foot looks slim.

Last edited:
Level 1
I'm sorry, but I don't like this model. It's WAY too big, in model size and file size: it's 3,000 kilobytes. Also, I know the guy made the animations 4 years ago and all that, but you can't deny the fact that the animations are not very good.

Level 2
The model is nice overall.

But there was one bug I found while using your model.
Everytime Megaman is set to Neutral Passive or if I try and click drag to get a group of guys, the Game crashes.
Something about Memory could not be read.

I'd suggest you look into that since this Megaman model is pretty rare.

Level 5
Dude Sweet Model
but he looks just a bit to old (about 2/3 years) but that is no problem
I always wanted to make a Megamen Battlenetwork Map, however there was a lack of Virus models.
So Please Keep on creating Megamen Stuff, it is really awesome :goblin_yeah:

+ REP:goblin_good_job: