• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medusa's Gaze Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I need a Medusa's Gaze spell which at different level had different effects and adds an extra effect. I also need it so that if you use the ability a box with abilities in it so for example, a lvl 2 meduza's gaze would open a box that allows you to choose to either just freeze one enemy or rapidly freeze multiple enemies slowly. It would be like when you open up a spell book, there are multiple spells in it. So the higher level, the more spells.

Level 1: Gorgon Torrent (Autocast): Takes 3 seconds to freeze an enemy for 3 seconds.
Level 2: Gorgon Torrent (Autocast): Takes 2 seconds to freeze an enemy for five seconds,Gorgon Flash: Instantly freeze one enemy for 3 seconds.
Level 3: Gorgon Torrent (Autocast) :takes 1 second to freeze an enemy for seven seconds, Gorgon Flash: Instantly freezes an enemy for 5 seconds, Gorgon's Rage: Freezes all enemies in radius for 10 seconds.

Level 11
Autocastable spells from a spellbook. Possible but would need some work. Instead, I suggest you do a spellbook by now. Can't you just make a multiple levels spellbook and change the spells for each level? It would be much better...

And as for making the spell... Just use the casting time to do the wait before stoning and then make a dummy unit cast a stun spell (storm bolt with no damage) at the target. The other ones kinda have the same idea. Casting time and storm bolt/war stomp (but with no damage). Good luck!

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.