• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I could use a few. A barbarian warrior, an unholy emperor with some sweet lookin armor, big sword.(infantry) Then I need a second in command for the emperor, and finally a really hott 16 yr old persian chick.

Level 8
The problem is I dont know shit bout modding. BarbEhe arian is fine but the girl, the evil (human) emperor and the 2nd in command eare all 16. So i might neeed some new models all together.

Level 8
OMG~~~~~ Revellion, :gg:I LOVE THE BARBARIAN!:gg: (I shouldn't be the one who is saying this) Destoryer, here is some models for ya (Evil Emperoer one)

Sorceror Model (Looks evil to me)
Sorceror - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

If that's not good try this
Hero DeathKnight - Wc3campaigns

If that's not good try this
Archmage & Bandit Mage - No horses - Wc3campaigns

I would like to help you with more, but I can't find a girl model, and didn't get what ya meant by 2nd commander.( Give me more descriptions ) You better credit these guys who made these models. :thumbs_up:

Level 8
Your all being really helpful but so far nothing quite fits what I looking for...
I not sure how to describe it. I think I need some new models all together... If you know some whos good at making medieval stuff please tell me. I am hoping to get my map done by the end of the summer. Its a loap btw.

Level 8
I agree most loaps are the same old boring rigged shit with 1 person who just has a hero and that hero is imba. But my loap will be different yet I know you'll all laugh. But I have feedback from some of my mapping friends and they say it looks very promising. Its also my FIRST map. I've map a few other cool ones but there just for fun.

Level 8
I have found my Emperor! The Model is called Diemos. I just need the girl and the barbarian. And when I say barbarian, think big viking warrior.

First pic is the Old Barbarian.
Second pic is the New Barbarian.

Attachments

• †-Revellion-†'s Barbarian.JPG
    †-Revellion-†'s Barbarian.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,359
  • †-Revellion-†'s Barbarian_2.JPG
    †-Revellion-†'s Barbarian_2.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,917
  • Barbarian.mdx
    201.4 KB · Views: 155
Level 8
Thanks man. I wont be able to use any of this yet until my comp fixed though =/. I using my mom's for internet, and cafe for wc3. I just need my hott 16 yr old persian chick now.

Level 8
Then I gonna need someone to make 1 for me. 16 year old,(non combat) so wearing a dress or something. Nice body and nice boobs. If some1 can make a model for me just tell me and i'll try and give a good description.

Level 8
I've looked thru the lists 1000 times and still theres nothing that comes close to what I am looking for. 16, hott, Persian, medium hight, brown hair, hott body, medium sized boobs. Yes sounds like a whore but I need it still. Can any1 help? =D

Level 8
The map I dont know why that would help...And how can I get a picture of a model that not made? The image is more or less in my head...I dont have a picture unfourtunatly..I'll give u pics off the map if you want. I just dunno how =/ Soz I'ma a new mapper.

Level 8
Here, I learned how to do this 1 week ago.
1) "Print Screen" button
2) Immediately open "Print"
3) "Paste" it in there
4) Post your picture in your album
5) There u go,

Level 8
Idk if this'l work or not but here it goes... Ok obviously that didn't work, I origonally saved it on Word, from word I sent it to paint. Then I just saved the 5 diff pages(1 screen per page) and uploaded em.

Level 8
Ok I saved as Jpeg this time, now I'll try again =/ Success! =D

Attachments

• Screeny 1.JPG
    Screeny 1.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Screeny 2.JPG
    Screeny 2.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 203
  • Screeny 3.JPG
    Screeny 3.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Screeny 4.JPG
    Screeny 4.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Screeny 5.JPG
    Screeny 5.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 207
Level 8
Ty man, It's my first map so I really excited. I plan on making many more, all different types. I doubt I will be making another loap. My next project will likely be with my friend, whos more advanced then I am in triggering and the complicated stuff. First I need this bloody model. It's just the one but I need it bad... =/

Level 8
Some more screenies for yeah.

Attachments

• Screeny 6.JPG
    Screeny 6.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Screeny 7.JPG
    Screeny 7.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Screeny 8.JPG
    Screeny 8.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Screeny 9.JPG
    Screeny 9.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Screeny 10.JPG
    Screeny 10.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 160
Level 22
wc3campaigns.net, xgm.ru (russian tho), um... saga.samods.org/wcwarehouse, thats it. the hiveworkshop has the most resources, wc3campaigns.net has the highest grade of legal models, xgm.ru ripps models half the time (theres good legal models tho), and the warehouse is a good place for skins.

Level 8
Um, how do I turn it into a hero? And stop her from fucking floating? I changed it to targeted as hero. But that does nothing...

Level 22
copy and paste an existing hero, and then change the model file to "sorceress" and then change move type to foot, then lower her minimum/maximum height, which should lower her into the ground. it doesnt really matter if she floats, since loaps usually improvise stuff anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.