• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Europe v5.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Medieval Europe is overall an adaption of most strategy games. Using the 'original' melee goldmine system, I combined a more heavy-shielded strategy system in which you control an area in Europe and seek to expand. Of course, there is more simplistic and/or complicated details added in to expand player's choice in how they play. Wether they defend, conquer, or simply tech.
Triggers - Kogarasu_Maru
Testing Team - Kargaroc, Kogarasu_Maru, Ariena-ness, Purrpurr, African_Bushman, and oldblindman.
Models - all models were taken from Hive, appreciation given to: HappyTauren, Tranquil, Dionesiist, Mechanical Man, General Frank, Aquis, Tr!KzZ, and Kitabatake for wonderful models. Keep up the good work. ; )
Thanks to James7 for an appropriate template, however, extreme touch-ups on the terrain and doodads were done by Geongus.

Most likely the last one I'll do.

Keywords:
Medieval, Europe, Medieval Europe, Risk, Knight, Knights, Footman, Strategy, Eras, Renaissance, King, Kings, Queen, Queens, Lord, Lords.
Contents

Medieval Europe v5.00 (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Lacking description: Template And how about a preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its...

M

19:30, 8th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:

Lacking description: Template
And how about a preview image:
To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Contact Me