• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request sc2] Europe/north africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need a Europe/north africa template to create a map based mostly on empires of the Crusades in Europe and the Holy lands or deserts.

its a more of a Medieval 2 Total war thing like unit groups come by turns (not spawns its like buying units but they spawn at the city when the turn is over.

irZDSs1Jyqil2mkvNi1y7vKKo1_500.jpg

Convert Legacy Map. Nuff said.

Level 22
Yes, I saw some maps they've made are: Plunder Isle, Booty Bay with Belshir tileset ofc, sounds familiar?

I myself tried Twisted Meadows but get this - the editor changes terrain height based on what height it sees in war3 map. So while it may preserve the cliffs and hills, it counts Trees as 'height' thus trees are converted to a hill. Not sure about SC1 since it didnt even use terrain deformations but war3 maps don't react the best way. But so like what? You take a war3 map open it, remove all doodads and things that may make the map wrong way, then import it in SC2 editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.