• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mech Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello! :grin:

I are soon finished whit my map Warhammer 40K - End of Chaos. And after that i will start whit another map, called Mech Warriors. But, I am missing robot's and mechs to the map. So, you can make one if you want, but i don't think you want. What i need help whit is, if someone could help me look for mechs and robots here on hive and other sites. And I don't want them melee. I want all ranged. +rep for all mechs that you can find for me, if, i haven't found them by myself.
Good luck to search. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.