• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mechassault Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ive looked in the models section and found that there were no mechassault mechs on here. I need some for my Future warfare map, and it would be really cool if someone could make some for me. I need the following mechs:

Atlas
MA_Atlas.jpg

BloodAsp
Mech_BloodAsp.jpg

Mad Cat
371245-screen11_large_super.jpg

So yeah, idk if it would be very easy to make those but credits, rep, and my appreciation for anyone who makes those three mechs for me.

Level 2
ive searched under the terms mech, mechassault, mechwarrior, battle armor, suit, and machine and havent found anything close to the models i want, so yeah if any1 can make a model for each picture that would be awesome

Level 10
ok there battle tech mech which is maybe one of the reasons you couldnt find them . . . . . and i actuly have a full bank of the models because me and my brother made a battle tech mod for TA Spring if any one ever played that.
but they are not skinned for wc3 so id have to re skin them before use and then re animate them . . . . so . . errr . . . . . . . good luck . . . . if you can find me a good animator then i'll do some skinning but i cant animate in wc3.

ironicly i am crurrently making a mech based game and thease models would greatly help me to, tho thinking about it teh atlas isnt too hard it can use the mountin giants skeleton

but the others require complexed animations on the legs mostly. anoygily i only have a mad cat model and thats far too higher poly for wc3 so its back to the biulding board.

========================================================

i've started work on the blood asp and its still gonna be reiculasly high poly for wc3 even tho i am simplyfiling as much as i can, but in the end would be a nice model i think, ******if some one can animate it******

finnished the mesh now the many day task of texturing it . . . . . still hoping some one can animate it . . . or its going to be a wasted day . . . . i hope you apreciate the amount of work thats gone into this . . . even tho i had to cut down on as many polys as i could . . it still didnt turn out too badly.

Attachments

• legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 955
  • blood asp.jpg
    blood asp.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:
Level 22
do you still want this cos i'm not going to carry on if your not gonna use it

Hey madcd you've forgotten me, at least answer my PMs if you don't wanna do, etc. Although I see you can make a lot more complex models and I release you of animations and particles cause no need for these buildings. I can show you more than 1 map with using some of them that I did (the most easy ones) or Kofi Banan who btw is gone since 1 year ago ^_^

Level 10
Hey madcd you've forgotten me, at least answer my PMs if you don't wanna do, etc. Although I see you can make a lot more complex models and I release you of animations and particles cause no need for these buildings. I can show you more than 1 map with using some of them that I did (the most easy ones) or Kofi Banan who btw is gone since 1 year ago ^_^

it was my brother on my account and he has no idea where he put those models i'm currently busy with a project i only biult that becuase i thought it would be really cool but then realized no one is gonna animate it so it shall stay where it is untill some will agree to animate it. . . . pm any way with what you want again my brother still uses my acount cos he cba to get rep on his, i'll let him decied weather to carry on.

Level 22
it was my brother on my account and he has no idea where he put those models i'm currently busy with a project i only biult that becuase i thought it would be really cool but then realized no one is gonna animate it so it shall stay where it is untill some will agree to animate it. . . . pm any way with what you want again my brother still uses my acount cos he cba to get rep on his, i'll let him decied weather to carry on.

Ok, just wanna let you know I actively use those models cause they form the very base of my main map and are the constructed buildings in every other. I will PM, I just had the feeling the PMs are not read but lol you two are confusing :D

I PMed your acc.

Last edited:
Level 10
bump . . . ok texturing its going well . . but hit one small problem . . .appart from i made a slightly diffrent texture set becuase i didnt w3ant to rip there one and it happend to be one i used for a nother set of models in my map, do you want it to have team color if so there could be an issuse, if not i can textures it in blue permantly . . lol

Level 10
well i done it in blue for now so you can have a peek but its textured in the texture set i'm useing on my map so see what you think, its not animated yet tho i have some one who says they will do it, just waiting on that.

Attachments

• bloodasp1.jpg
    bloodasp1.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 180
  • bloodasp2.jpg
    bloodasp2.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 117
  • bloodasp3.jpg
    bloodasp3.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 216
Level 2
Man the models look great, team color doesnt bother me if its not there(if its a problem to fix), otherwise team color would be a little nice, but its not a neccesity

Status
Not open for further replies.