• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mechassault Campaign and Bnet. Team Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello i have started to make a Mechassault type game for Warcraft, i can't do it by my self so i am asking for anyone to halp me do the following:

Triggerer (need 2-3 (1 must be very good and know jass))

Modler (2-5)

landscape (2-3)(This includes cinamatics)

What i have done so far is the script for makeing the gun shots and missles come out of the units but i need a collision for it.

after that i need a movement system that alows you to move you camera up and down, this will make changes needed in the gun trigger so it can shoot up in the air.(might not need changes)

then every thing else is easy like multiboards and win/defeat triggers and so on...

Now this is just for Bnet so i would only need a few models:

Mechs:15-16 diffrent types.
Tanks:1 diffrent types.
Battle armor:2 diffrent types.
Foot Units:2 diffrent types.
Buildings:5-10 diffrent types.

Total: 25 - 31 models.

For campaign:

Mechs:15-20 diffrent types.
Tanks:2-5 diffrent types.
Battle armor:2 diffrent types.
Foot Units:2 diffrent types.
Buildings:10-15 diffrent types.
Walls 11-11 diffrent types.
Bosses:2-5 diffrent types.

Total: 44 - 60 models.

If you want to join just P.M. me or post a reply here.

Whats finished:

Fireing Wepons System: 75%(need to make camera view movable and shoot guns/missles up or down)

Collision System:85% (it is now working, but it needs a few agustments)

Abilitys

Jump jets: No

System hacking: No

Vehicles

VTOL: No (campaign only(thinking about bnet))

In and Out of Things: No (after i get movement system done)

Destroyable Buildings System: cancled! just makeing buildings have animations.

Models compleated:

BNet.: 0 of 25-30
Campaign: 0 of 44-60

Level 7
this time i got 2 friends to help me a bit for triggering( he is very good at it) and one to do animation and partical emitters for my models, still need to know how to uv map them and i need a skinner every one else is just makeing things easier for my campaign.

and like i said i ahve most the system finished my friend doing the triggering is going to add in the colision for me but thats all he can do for now because of school so i still need someone to help me with the shooting part so it can move up and down not just straight.

Level 7
i've finished the basics for the fighting system now working on the move ment system once that is done i'll put some things around and let you test it for me.(bnet compatable) i have also finished the road models 1 building and 1 mech but they still need to be skinned and animated i'll post the pics later.

Level 7
Here are the images of the Owens and Hackman mechs.

owenshackman14cd.jpg

owenshackman22ts.jpg

owenshackmanfront9df.jpg

owenshackmanside6sz.jpg

owenshackmantop8nw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.