Meat grunt wip :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Here's a wip of this is a meat grunt comment and ideas for improve give some tips if you want :wink:

Attachments

• Grunt.JPG
    Grunt.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 135
  • meatgrunt.JPG
    meatgrunt.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 190
Level 38
Are you copying and pasting the same bands of flesh/bacon for this skin?
Anyways its looking OK, the "bone" showing through the top or bottom of the arms looks off, I'd recommend just sticking with exposed flesh, or if you really want bones showing through do it in the center of the arm (when viewed from the front or back) so it looks a little more natural. I'd have it poking through the layers of flesh rather than sitting on top of it as well. Also, the color of the loin-cloth really stands out with the different skin tone, considering this is a sort of flayed zombie that cloth should either be drenched in blood, or be made of metal or some considerably darker material. The fel orc has fully armored legs from what I remember, you could go that route as well. Along the same line, if this guy is missing his skin everything he is wearing should be relatively bloody. I don't mean coated with bright red goo, more splattered with dried, caked-on blood, or for things like leather, cloth, the boots, soaked with blood - with some patches blackened and others not soaked with blood/or not at all.

Level 15
Dude that help 67chrome is really nice for me as soon i go to home now i have school i will update the skin thx alot !
EDIT:
this the final version now will be sent friend many thanks to chrome and to psychonerdial to help with his good advice i'm happy with this skin and i think my friend will like it Anyways +rep to all thx guys

Attachments

• Grunt.JPG
    Grunt.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 111
  • final version.JPG
    final version.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.