• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Me again. Thx PurplePoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, this will probably end up as a no but does someone know how to make the "drift across ice" trigger like in Poler Escape and Mze Of Frostbite? Thx if u do. :D Secondly, PurplePoot, do u have msn or Aim? I need some testers. And you know the catapult trigger where...

event:(none)

conditions(none)

Actions: Order catapult# to attack ground center of region #

wait #

Order catapult# to attack ground center of region #

That doesnt work! :(

I need help. Plz reply thx!

P.S. My email is [email protected]

Level 40
allright... no i dont have any instant messengers, but feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].
catapult trigger

first---make sure the catapults allowed targets are NONE, but the AOE targets are whatever can be hit.

next---

events
note:if it in the first level use the first event, ottherwhise use the second.
Elapsed Game Time is 1.00
Unit Enters REGION

conditions
(if this is greater that lv 1)
unit type of entering unit equal to(unit type of player)

actions

Order * to attack-ground to *

u only need to have the action once. it will automatically keep attacking there
if u did not set the targets allowed to none, the catapult will go berserk and start attacking the players.

Level 40
And heres the slide trigger... i have made one myself

note--lower event value (0.01 instead of 0.05, for example) will make the slide move smoother, but increase chance of lag

Event - Every * seconds of game time

Conditions - None

Actions

set g(lobal group) = Pick Every Unit in

Note--You can do this by terrain type or by region...i hope u know how to pick from which 1... and make sure they are controlled by player of type User. if it is by terrain use Entire Map Matching Terrain Type at position of Matching unit equal to (w/e)

custom script - Set bj_wantDestroyGroup = True

note: for cleaning up lag...

Pick every unit in group g and do actions

note--the reason we use group g and do not just put the settings in the area in the 'pick every unit' function is because we will leak a group if we do so...(every 0.01 seconds of game time, thats a lot of lag...)

set l(location) = Position of Picked unit offset by (1-5 you choose. 5 is fastest and 1 is smoothest) towards Facing of Picked Unit

note: more leak cleaners...

Move Picked Unit instantly to l

custom script - call RempveLocation( l )

(end of group loop)

custom script - call DestroyGroup( g )

(custom script is JASS, this trigger would be much better written in jass. ill re write it in jass if u want)

Status
Not open for further replies.