• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Me 109

Keywords:
me 109 plane airplane
Contents

ME 109 (Model)

Level 4
you should make the jet propelled german fighter Messerschmidt262 and P51 mustang or the british fighter hurricane, and perhaps Japanese planes..and the german Bf109 or Bf110 oh and its Messerschmidtt not Messerschitt
EDIT: wait..it IS Messerschmitt...

Level 2
This model is perfect for my map! size of file is a little large but it evens out on the detail of this. The death animation is really good 5.5/5

Level 5
:(
I Find a bug...
When i use the model it works as it should... but when i put both Spitfire and Me 109 models in one map, it consider a copy... for example: "Textures\Spit01" of the Spitfire enters in the import manager, but when i put together in the manager the "Textures\spit01" of the ME 109 it dont enters as "Textures" enter as the standart of the manager...
i hope you can help me in this bug...