• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MDL Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i have gmax and i need to export my model one question
HOW DO I DO THIS THING (its kinda like i wanna see it in wc3 like i see it in gmax)

Level 2
GRAAAAAAAA I THOUGHT U GUYS HAVE TO MY QUESTION!

Whats up with this site ANSWER MY QUESTION GRAAAAAA I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD IF YOU DONT TELL ME :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 9
Slow down trooper, keep the world intact for a little bit longer and I might just tell you the answer.

...Did it ever occur to you that people don't have some kind of "forum sense" that draws them to you every time you have a question? No? I didn't think so.

Level 2
meh i was just going nuts cuz this mdl editing is really pissing me off real bad im stuck on it fer like 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.