• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

McVexorianDiablo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
------------------------------------------------

This model don't uses custom textures.

-------------------------------------------------
Contents

McVexorianDiablo (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) No further updates, lots of bugs.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored)

No further updates, lots of bugs.

Level 14
Uh huh...
I'll just note that this wasn't necessary. Anyone who needed to make it smaller could have done so on their own, and if they couldn't then I'm sure they'd live with the extra size.

Level 3
any 1 ever notice the tial falling off on these Diablo models? how about we get rid of these and start over...Use Samwise's pic, good flesh referencing. And use the dagum manual for D2. Shite man, ther's a nice graphic of the Cinema version on the Strategy guide...I dont think u should make D2 models cheap and low cost in my opinion. It is a RPG after all and its not like the high detial will bust u. Just a thought...