• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo Icon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone, I'm Soopa, I've been around Hiveworkshop for a really really long time, just never really got active on the forums OR mapmaking.

Anyways, me and a buddy of mine have been working on a new Footmen map, Made from scratch, we're not using a footmen frenzy map to base it off of. We have ALOT of fresh ideas and plans for the map, some new things completely new to Footmen War maps. I don't really want to disclose too much upon that though. With that said, I my self am a pretty big fan of Footmen Frenzy, and more recently Footmen Frenzy XV.

My request is an Icon for the Diablo model that I plan on using McVexorianDiablo - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - Thanks to Mc! and Blizzard for this model.

If anyone wants to help me out that would be great, they will be given full credit for the icon!

Contact me if you have any questions.

MSN & Email address: [email protected]
XFIRE: scesoopa

Level 1
Here you are

Preview:
btndiabloqi5.jpg

Attachments

• Diablo.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 63
Level 1
well that would be me Grymlax, that is also the name i use on battle.net. The icon is only a modified screenshot of the model but it still took me some time to make it look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.