• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Maximum number of objects, help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I realize that coming here, creating account just to ask this question is extremely cheap and douchey, but here I go.

So, I have been playing the hell out of Azeroth Wars LB for a while now, and I got bored of multiplayer and singleplayer so I decided to 'spice things up a bit' as they say. I opened my World Editor and went to scenario and made it so I could control every player in the game, but then it said:

"This map could not save because the maximum number of objects has been exceeded... "

Obviously the people who made it could save because... well, it works, but I can't. Any help? I could really use it. And no I will not distribute AW anywhere this is for me, and me alone, I'm not an asshole. xP

Thanks!

Level 1
Woaw! It really works! Thanks a lot spasorc, you sir are awesome!
But... of course there is a but..

I cant get to control every player force. Sorry but, well I guess I'm asking for help with this too? v;v

Status
Not open for further replies.