• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maximum letters in Tooltip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Havent tried using shift but This:

Mikko Runewrench always was a strange gnome... He spent too much time with the dwarven explorers and too little time at the engineering workshop. When gnomes began gathering an army, they frowned at Mikko, who didn't know how to use a gun! (And he called himself a gnome!) However, soon it was proven, that after all the time spent with dwarven rune-priests, Mikko doesn't really needed all those crude mechanical junkboxes...|n|n|cffff0000Agility: 15 (+1)|r|n|cffff0000Intelligence: 10 (+0.9)|r|n|cffffcc00Strength: 20 (+2.6)|r|n|nAbilites: Life stone, Rune of Lightning Strike, Rune of Protection and Rune of Elements.|n|nMinor Ability: Rune of Inscribed Lightning.

Was too long, i couldnt see the "Rune of Inscribed Lightning" Text.

Edit:
Tried Shift, looked like this:

Attachments

• BlaBla.JPG
    BlaBla.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 83
Level 8
Havent tried using shift but This:

Mikko Runewrench always was a strange gnome... He spent too much time with the dwarven explorers and too little time at the engineering workshop. When gnomes began gathering an army, they frowned at Mikko, who didn't know how to use a gun! (And he called himself a gnome!) However, soon it was proven, that after all the time spent with dwarven rune-priests, Mikko doesn't really needed all those crude mechanical junkboxes...|n|n|cffff0000Agility: 15 (+1)|r|n|cffff0000Intelligence: 10 (+0.9)|r|n|cffffcc00Strength: 20 (+2.6)|r|n|nAbilites: Life stone, Rune of Lightning Strike, Rune of Protection and Rune of Elements.|n|nMinor Ability: Rune of Inscribed Lightning.

Was too long, i couldnt see the "Rune of Inscribed Lightning" Text.

Try using shift, I can swear I'veseen longer texts in Dota.

Status
Not open for further replies.