• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Max hero level = 25? how to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I think I'm just too stupid, but couold anyone tell me how to increase the maximum level of heroes in a map. Is it possible in the world ed, or do u need some java-script (because i have no experience with those).

Would be great if anyone could enlighten stupid lil me.

Level 4
lol when you said java script i cracked up... javascript is a coding langauge for mainly online stuff... aka websites... i tried to learn it... its sooooooooo boring... html is alot easier to learn... and yes it is in gameplay constants...

Level 2
Sry but I'm a n00b, what more can I say? I recently began on making maps, so I have little xp in it. So instead of searching all day I thought maybe I could ask here and get a reply from some of you nice guys.:roll:
I thought whis would be Java, but I meant JASS (the options you can click on this homepage.
And I thought I posted this in the maps section (just forgot to look, i think)

ANyways, thanks for helping a n00b making his first mapping steps :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.