• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Max hero level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Question: How do I set max hero level in WEU? Someone told me that it is under object editor, but I have never seen this...Will someone please help me with this problem?

Level 1
what u do is,

goto ADVANCED then down to GAMEPLAY CONSTANTS within the table you will find HERO MAXIMUM LEVEL and to change it, check the box in the upper left of the window labled USE CUSTOM GAMEPLAY CONSTANTS then set it to whatever you want... the max max hero lvl is 300 :p. You welcome.

-Tom Barker

Level 2
Wow, way to be a jerk and not help to the best of your ablility. If you press shift while enter (im not positive, it might be ctrl) you can get the level up to 10,000 but honestly, why would you need more than 300 levels? Four spells each with 75 levels? have fun waisting your life away :D

Level 2
actually, i wanted like level 20 and more abilities for the hero...but thanks for helping me!

Status
Not open for further replies.