• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Max Health Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey this has probably been answered, but is there any quick way to be able to use a trigger to increase a unit's max health?

Set health value won't do it.

Level 17
Phew. I answer this question at least twice a day.
I won't go into the details now.

You can't. It's not working as it should.

But you can. Abusing an item bug.
Read more about here
There is a system already made based on this one. It would be wise for you to use this system since I suppose you don't know Jass yet and it would be a hassle to write this in GUI.
Anyways. Why make a system when it has been done already.
Here is the system I was talking about.

Don't forget to give credit to Blade.dk in your map.

Level 7
Sure will. And sorry for having to post a common question but I seem to be search handicapped, it never brings up what I'm looking for.

Level 17
Well, I'm pro at googling. If something is on the internet I can find it, really. But I don't really understand the search mechanism Hive has. When I search on hive I try to use rare words possibly related to my problem and the minimum number of words I can think of. So no problem.
It's very easy to search the tutorials forum though. So if you are stuck it's best to go to the Tutorials section and search the whole tutorials forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.