• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Master chief voicepack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could somone make a MC voicepack? And how to import it, I need it for my new halo - bloodgulch map! Please? It would be very helpful :D

Level 21
I've read this at a Halo FAQ

Can I import/export Halo's bitmaps or sounds?
No. The retrieval and insertion of data is currently not possible. It is being worked on and you may see some results in a few weeks. If you really want sounds and textures, I suggest buying Halo PC and waiting for MOD support, you should easily be able to extract and import data then, depending on how it is set up.

So I doubt it that you can export sounds of HALO in the first place. What you might try is recording them with a microphone, though you'll lose much quality... If you do so, just import the sounds into your map, and change the paths to the paths of the soundset you want to overwrite. If you don't know how to make a soundset, you might want to check out a sound tutorial... (don't ask me where to find any... With a good google search you can find it in 5 minutes or less. Oh, and you might want to check out this site or wc3campaigns.com first...)

(If you can't record the sounds because you don't have HALO, then I suggest not making HALO maps without having the actual game...)

Level 2
Well thanks for the help.. I do have Halo, But i dont know how to extract/convert things + I'm rather lazy :)
But think ill do a google on the sounds stuff... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.