• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

mass wow image extraction to tga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So far I'm able to extract whatever blps from wows texture.mpq, I just need a way to mass convert blps to tga and preserve file names.

I downloaded Wc3_Image_Extractor_II
However, I can't load any of the wow mpqs with it, and if I try to open an already exported blp, I get this error...

Blptag BLP2 is not known.

Now, I tried downloading the 900 or 1200 icon pack from this site, but after about the 330'th file, there is something wrong so my tga-jpg conversion stops... I was able to extract them all from this site via temporary internet files (already saved as jpg) even but most of the icons on this site are from a very old phase of wow, so some have been updated/replaced. So, this is why I need to do it myself from fresh and current files.

Besides, there are many icons missing from that pack.

So, again, I need to mass convert blps to tga.

Thanks

Level 2
if you have alot of pictures that need to be converted to another file typ then download AutoImager .! : :D

Status
Not open for further replies.