• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Mass Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am trying to make a mass charm, where you use either a chain lightning or forked lightning sort of spell. And the units hit by the spell will be charmed(or changed owner via triggers.)
Problem is, i have no idea how to either charm them via a dummy spell once they are hit by the spell, or how to create a group where all units hit by the spell, can later on be given to the right player via trigger. If i try use the normal triggers with unit finishes casting an ability and so on, just the first unit hit by the spell is charmed, not the other ones. So anyone have an idea how to make this mass charm work?

Level 19
You could make a condition that when the unit gets hit by that 'Chain Lightning', the "Spell - Charm" will be used on it by a dummy unit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.