• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mask of madness (how to make unholy frenzy instantly target self)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello
i am making a map and learning on the world editor
well i wanted to make a small stupid map but i wanted the mask of madness item
i do know how to make recipes
i do know and would say i am 50% gd in triggers :GUI
and i do understand all the tabs of unit\abilities\,...... and all thats very good
well i choosed the helm of valour which is in warcraft 3 world editor is just an item that gives perm. stats
i gave it the 2 abilities of / item life steak + ite unholy frenzy
well it works just fine as i dont want it exactly like Dota
i want it to add AS and give life steam and not get the hero to any damage more than usual.
well the Problem am facing is that UnholyFrenzy ability . u choose the unit u want to give it to and i dont want to choose i only want it to give the ability to the hero who pressed on the item pick
thx in advance

Level 15
use the attack speed bonus abiklity the trolls use for it (berserk)

and for recipies
  • Events Unit - A unit Acquires an item
  • Conditions ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type Ring of Regeneration) Equal to True
    • ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type Bigger Ring of Regeneration Recipe) Equal to True
  • Actions Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Ring of Regeneration)
    • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Bigger Ring of Regeneration Recipe)
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Hero manipulating item) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Other\ToonBoom\ToonBoom.mdl
    • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
    • Sound - Play RecipeCombo <gen> at 100.00% volume, attached to (Hero manipulating item)
    • Hero - Create Bigger Ring of Regeneration and give it to (Hero manipulating item)

Status
Not open for further replies.