• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mars the Impaler

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬

-Featuring Mars from Dota

After finishing Sun Wukong, i searched for the Mars model (aka God of War from DotA ) and since i wasn't 100% satisfied with the result then i decided to make a new model aswell as few of his spells

-Note

• Main model has it's own portrait, so no need to add one

• The "spell throw", "spell slam" and "spell" animations are made to fit his DotA abilities ( Spear of Mars [Q] - God's Rebuke [W] - Arena of Blood [R] )

• Two of his attack animations are from HerrDave's Fountain Guard model

-What's next?

• Going to make his other spell effects: Bulwark - Arena of Blood (Main Spell - Damage Target - Heal from the Talent)

-Update

• Added a collision shape to the main model

• Added an in-game screenshot to the preview panel

• Improved the "spell throw" and "spell slam" animations to fit his spells

Previews
Contents

God's Rebuke (Model)

Mars the Impaler (Model)

Spear of Mars (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A nicely made hero model of a pantheon god. Changes made. Works in-game. Approved! It's not necessary to include the older version of the model into the bundle, though.
Level 26
There are a few things left before the model can be approved.
  • Add a collision shape to the hero model.
  • Attach an in-game screenshot to the post.
not gonna lie, don't know what is a Collision shape in magos model editor and how to add one
and about an in-game screenshot, the one that has a black background is already an in-game screenshot

Level 26
A nicely made hero model of a pantheon god.
Changes made. Works in-game. Approved!

It's not necessary to include the older version of the model into the bundle, though.
thanks, i just realized i replaced the new Mars model with the spear of mars instead of the old version,
so that's why you though i had the older version included in the bundle...

The effect of aging :confused:2

Reactions: ILH
Level 3
What wonderful work... however, could u please fix all the ref (like weapon, chest, head and so on) ? everyone is 0,0,0 now and hard to be used in a real game.

Level 26
What wonderful work... however, could u please fix all the ref (like weapon, chest, head and so on) ? everyone is 0,0,0 now and hard to be used in a real game.
NANI??? how did i miss that?? omg... - i'll fix it and upload it asap!

Here you are, thank you for reporting it :)

Last edited:
Level 3
NANI??? how did i miss that?? omg... - i'll fix it and upload it asap!

There you are, thank you for reporting it :)
You are welcome sir, I'm the one who should say thanks.
In fact, your excellent work inspired me to do a DarkSoul-Like game. He is the absolute hero in every sense.

Thank you so much, and there is a simple gif of my project (You took great credit for it, I hope you'll like it).

41.gif

Level 48
You are welcome sir, I'm the one who should say thanks.
In fact, your excellent work inspired me to do a DarkSoul-Like game. He is the absolute hero in every sense.

Thank you so much, and there is a simple gif of my project (You took great credit for it, I hope you'll like it).

View attachment 393364
Looks like Warcraft 3: Dark Souls :thumbs_up:
Is the project released?