• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Marine Models - READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
HI there,

I am not asking for marines (as in the WC3 ones), as in the already made models that exist.
I'm talking about stuff for them. Tanks, buildings, more infantry etc.

Am i the only one that has noticed that nothing fits with them? Especially the starcraft buildings/vehicles made already.

A good example is the Onslaught and Commander units made by Callahan. They fit with the feel/design of those particular original marine models (Partly because they are made from them).

So yeah...If you have some spare time...I'd appreciate if you could make some ^^

SINCERELY, SLASHBANG:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 15
there is a bunch of breath-taking models recently made by Mr. Bob. a mine, a tank factory, helicopter pad, etc.
they'd fit i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.