• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

maps section. showing a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
just a small question about this site's map area.

when you look at some maps, some have a picture, and some have a minimap of the game. i'm thinking of uploading a new map on here. (my new map) but i don't want it to show the minimap. i want it to show a picture. (preferbly my prieiew screen) do i have to do anything to my map for this?

ty :thumbs_up:

Level 34
What shows on the site is the exact same as what shows in the wc3 game, on the game lists. As in when you are searching trough custom maps, and some have images instead of the minimap. If you change that preview screen it changes on the site as well. (I think)

Level 5
no. i uploaded a map once. and i had a custom prievew screen that showed in wc3, and when i uploaded it onto hive, it showed my minimap. its ok.

just wondering if its not against the hive rules to upload a dummy map and say go to www.(mynewwebsite).com to download my map. as i really don't want the minimap to be shown.

edit: ahh! it automatically puts in a URL!! not my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.