• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

maps/saves/profile gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey guys
So i downloaded the new patch, and now all of the maps/campaigns/saves/profile are no longer there just is all blank. yet i go into the warcraft 3 folder and still have each map etc in their respective folders.
any ideas on whats happened or anyone know how to fix?

Cheers

Level 1
Hey Daffa, its all good problem solved hadn't updated since patch 1.26, and after some searching online found they created a new folder in documents, instead of it being altogether in the local disk C.
Cheers tho =)

Level 12
Hey Daffa, its all good problem solved hadn't updated since patch 1.26, and after some searching online found they created a new folder in documents, instead of it being altogether in the local disk C.
Cheers tho =)
Oh, wow, when I installed the last version of 1.28 (was running either a late 1.27 or early 1.28) for the first time the game did a "migration" of my "data" for like half an hour...

-ned

Status
Not open for further replies.