• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mapmaster's Maps...and an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright then, good and bad news!
to those who remember psychotic arena- I stopped working on that in like, may or something so don't get your hopes up...it wasn't my best work, as I've found out (I scared myself there...)

to those who watched me rant about Warscape Arena (psycho's replacement) and the RPG that went with it (shattered lands)...
well...my comp had to be purged at the start of fall...so there isn't much left of either.
X-Cronic-X (where ever he is) was working on warscape at the time so it survived...
sadly I haven't heard from him since...august.

and heres the good news!
I'm starting up a new map (arena again >_> i promise I'll manage to make something with Shattered Lands quality again sometime soon)
Psychotic Arena Reborn
v_v yep I'm insane. don't say anything about that, I already know.
See, I took an actually -good- look at psycho and found that it was pretty....irrepairable.
Plus, WEU's quality kind of made it seem pathetic :?
[cough] anyway, once I re-download WEU and WC3 image extractor I'll get on that!
later,
-Map

PS: I guess I couldn't have submitted it here anyway, it wasn't even done...and the uploading problem...
[cough]

^_^ Also, keep up the work darky, and all the mods!
WCIII would be...kind of lame if this site went down...*shrug*
I'll go back to my ramblings elsewhere since it's late over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.