• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

It's baack...[Psychotic Arena Reborn]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maptech-Industries

M

Maptech-Industries

Yeah...After losing a large quantity of works in progress over time (the latest were Warscape Arena and Shattered Lands RPG), I decided to work on my oldest map that actually released, Psychotic Arena (which kind of died off quietly. Last year.). It took about...5 seconds to note that with the current file size it was basically unsalvagable. So, I'm rebuilding it from the ground up... only a tad more careful with the file size. And with some actual terrain. Right now I'm busy bringing back some of the old heroes, and adding new ones. When I'm done working on this 2nd beta version I'll be sure to let you guys beta test it, hmn?
And I can't get credits for some of the models since the owner no longer exists (really...really old WC3S models), and WC3Sear.ch is the only source for models I've bothered using...so Credits to WC3Sear.ch for making the ninja cow, etc possible. Ehm, maybe that isn't an achievment but it's something to remember.
Uh...I'll just stop talking now, hmn? Please leave comments since I need ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.